SAS HARRY HOPE, with a capital of 10 000€ - R.C.S. Nancy n°844 622 738 - Head office : 16 rue de Malzéville, 54130 DOMMARTEMONT.
The purpose of this statement is to explain how HARRY HOPE collects, uses and keeps personal data (hereinafter "the Data") relating to its Candidate Users.
1. Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
HARRY HOPE is responsible for the processing of your data. This means that it determines the purposes for which the data is collected.
Therefore, HARRY HOPE processes and protects your data in accordance with the law and in a fair and transparent manner.
2. What does the processing of personal data consist of?
Personal data includes all information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person, directly or indirectly concerning a person by reference to one or more elements specific to him/her.
The processing of personal data consists of any operation or set of operations relating to such data, regardless of the process used, and in particular the collection, recording, organization, conservation.
Through its various Services accessible on its Website www.harryhope.fr, HARRY HOPE collects and processes information, data and information of any nature, provided by you or by third parties, to the extent necessary or useful for the exercise of its activity. If you have no legal obligation to provide us with your personal data, you should be aware that if you refuse to do so, HARRY HOPE may not be able to enter into or continue the relationship with you and may jeopardize your contact with Recruiters in the context of your job search/employment search.
3. What personal data is processed?
HARRY HOPE processes information, data and information of any kind, provided by you or by third parties, to the extent strictly necessary or useful for the exercise of its recruitment activity and in particular to present you with advertisements corresponding to your profile.
The personal data processed are :
- Identifying data such as your first and last name, e-mail address, telephone number, location, position sought;
- Socio-demographic data such as your family situation, marital status, employment, etc..;
- Data obtained via third parties (e.g. your former employer);
- Additional information that you choose to share with us (e.g. by leaving a message or from your CV);
- Data collected via cookies (cookies are essential to the proper functioning of our site).
HARRY HOPE does not process sensitive data such as health data, data of a racial or ethnic, political, philosophical or religious nature, nor data relating to trade union membership or sex life.
4. When do we collect your data?
We collect your data when you contact HARRY HOPE and at each stage of the recruitment process, including when :
- You submit your application (application form on our Site);
- You contact our Services by telephone or we contact you by telephone;
- You respond positively to a request for an interview, etc ;
- You authorize HARRY HOPE to take references from third parties.
- You navigate on the Site.
5. Why does HARRY HOPE process your data?
HARRY HOPE processes your data in order to fulfill its recruitment mission in accordance with the expectations of Recruiters and Candidates.
All Users of the Site, and in particular Candidates, may provide personal data. The personal data collected in this way are subject to automated processing or not for the following purposes:
The needs of contractual relations (non-exhaustive list):
Responding to your job search/collaboration requests and, if applicable, you indicate the impossibility of presenting you with an advertisement that corresponds to your research;
- To contact you to acknowledge receipt of your application, to verify the information transmitted, to disseminate this data to third party recruiters who may be interested in your profile and, to keep the information for the purposes of future recruitment campaigns.
- Respond to requests for additional information from Recruiters to whom your application may be submitted;
- Participate in our satisfaction surveys;
- The improvement of our Services;
- Direct marketing to send you information, advertisements or proposals regarding products or services relevant to you.
- Management of Candidates' files;
- The transmission of information on the offers and services of HARRY HOPE and/or its partners;
- The use for statistical purposes of information relating to navigation.
6. To whom can your data be transferred?
Your data will be treated confidentially. The employees of HARRY HOPE are bound by professional secrecy which is subject to a specific clause in their employment contract.
Your data will be transmitted to :
- Our Recruitment Clients;
- Our partners for operational purposes and management of your requests, but also in order to offer you goods and services relevant to you ;
- Our IT and storage service providers;
- The judicial authorities, the National Commission for Information Technology and Civil Liberties, the > > General Directorate for Competition, Consumer Affairs and the Repression of Fraud, or any other competent authority within the frameworks defined by the Law.
The partners of HARRY HOPE, whose intervention is made necessary by the nature of the operation carried out, attesting to respect the conditions of protection of personal data under the conditions provided by the law.
7. How long will your data be kept?
HARRY HOPE keeps your data only within the European Economic Area. No personal data is sold to other third parties.
The storage period of your data does not exceed the period necessary for the processing for which it was collected, except where the law or regulation provides for a longer period.
The data collected is kept for a period of 2 years from the last contact with you. Beyond that, the data will be kept with your express consent.
8. What are your rights and how do you exercise them?
8.1. General right of opposition to direct marketing
You may at any time oppose the use of the data we collect, store and process for marketing purposes directly by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or by mail addressed to HARRY HOPE - DPO - 16 rue de Malzéville, 54130 DOMMARTEMONT.
8.2. Right of access, rectification, deletion and portability of data
You have a permanent right of access to your personal data and in this context, you can request the following information:
- the categories of personal data in our possession ;
- the purposes of the processing;
- the recipients or categories of recipients ;
If your data is inaccurate, irrelevant or incomplete, we will amend, supplement and, in specific cases, delete it to the extent permitted by law. You may also request that some of this data be transmitted directly to you or to a third party.
Please specify your request directly by email: email@example.com, or by mail addressed to HARRY HOPE - DPO - 16 rue de Malzéville, 54130 DOMMARTEMONT.
8.4 Commission Nationale Informatique et Libertés
If we could not give you satisfaction, you can contact the CNIL, 3 Place de Fontenoy - TSA 80715 - 75334 PARIS CEDEX 07 - Tel: 01 53 73 22 22 (Monday to Thursday from 9am to 6.30pm / Friday from 9am to 6pm) - Fax: 01 53 73 22 00 - website: www.cnil.fr.